This picture cracks me up for so many reasons:
Today was a Natalie and Hayley day.
Some days are Juje days, some are Riana and Hayley or Natalie and Juje and Riana. . .
The possibilities are endless. . . all are great combinations, all different feels. With the ultimate feeling being when all the gnomes are together. . . I think I love hanging out with my roommates a little too much.
Having a Natalie and Hayley day was wonderful.
We attempted to get in one last day of good weather boating, We went up to Bear Lake to Dusty's Cabin, cute little cabin with cute little parents, Dusty's mom was so sweet and so little.

Loagn Canyon is amazing, this week I want to spend time up the canyon (if anyone wants to join(Tony's grove?))
Hayley and Natalie and I so funny, shesh, sometimes our humor can be so advanced that "ordinary" people don't understand it. . .
PS Thanks to Boy McKay for the fresh new song, and the fresh dance moves. Nothing like a man in hot-dog-on-a-stick swim shorts doing booty shakes.
Came home to the Homecoming game, (no pictures due to sunburned tomato face) the Aggie football stadium was amazing, and my favorite part of the game was Nate Rob, He stood by me for a while yelling at the reff "I DON'T FEEL LIKE THE REFEREES ARE BEING VERY CONSISTENT!!" in a monotone yell and wanting the crowd to cheer along. . . and when the Aggie's made a touchdown his friends would grab him and throw him in the air a good 5-6 tosses, His happy little scared face made my night. That and playing "I spy Jordan" as he ran around on the field and on the roof, filming with his official pass and trademark white hat.
And to end my "Hayley and Natalie" day the three of us (and some fellas) went to the white out dance, and the DJ was rocking. . . . Hayley and Natalie are rocking dancers, we freaken slam danced all the girls there. . . . the three of us on the dance floor are amazing. . . magic.
6 comments:
good combo, good combo. I'm confused why/how boy mckay is sharing new music with you from boot camp. and why he would listen to this type of music. all confusion aside, we are freakin funny.
oh, ok. new boy mckay. I don't feel like we should give the same name to different people. you saw how confused I was.
Oh dear.
Thats cute.
I loved that we both titled our blogs Forever Young. . I swear I wasn't copying you, Our minds just work together sometimes, cool.
I like all your posts Mckay. I hope you never give up this sunshiney way of life. I decided if I had to live vicariously through someones life, it would be yours.
oh, savannah, that is very nice. thank you.
McKay! Thank you so much for the sweet comment! We are also overjoyed! I'll have to catch up with what's going on with you these days. You look so happy! Thanks again.
Post a Comment