Monday, August 10, 2009

Life of Pi


So I'm really into literature. (lets hope it helps with my spelling eh?)
Some of the blue birds got together a book club, we just finished our first book- Life of Pi.

I stayed up for hours tyring to finish the thing in time. But I'm so glad I did, great book.

Book club meeting is hilarious, Bethany Liz and Bridget are so great, and so insightful (well, except for Bridget, but she promised she would contribute better next time)

Liz make cup cakes and brought a tiger, (our book mascot) Beathany took notes and I wore my smart glasses. It was a very succesfull meeting.


4 comments:

Whittron said...

I love these pictures! Good job! That tiger rocks out loud!!!

Bethany said...

Book Club freaking rocks!

Nat said...

frick bethany you started a blog?

How do i get in on this?

McKayJoice said...

woops! that last comment was me, me McKay. not Nat.

Powered by Blogger.