Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I love you Peter Nincanpoop!


Li and I worked together at hallmark for about 2 years. . . . Is that right? weird.

I remember her dating her husband, and i even remember her going on a date or two with some red head who could ballroom dance (that my or may not be true, it was a while ago) I remember her getting married and then the day when she brought the ultrasound picture in when she was having her first baby.

Years latter and we both find ourselves in Logan. Small little po-dunk Logan. . Her husband is now a chiropractor (who come to find out later my roommate has been in to see) and she has two crazy cute boys. . . weird.

So we went to Coasta Vita and enjoyed some food, while the boys played with helicopters and beans. Even had a scratch on his eye, and when i asked him what happened he said "my mom waked me" i think was his exact wording. . . So i can't vouch for the kind of mother Li is but they really are the cutest family.

I asked Even to take our picture. . . "put our heads in the middle"
Then i took one of them. . . .















On another note. . . I met some old men in the cemetery late last night. We were tyring to find a spot to look at the stars and that's what they were doing too. I guess every year at this time their is a meteor shower. We saw some great shooting stars it was awesome.
Charles and I ended up sneaking on the to football field and watching it from the 50 yard line.
I'm so excited for Aggie football. That football stadium is amazing.

3 comments:

Brett Z said...

charles....good one.

McKayJoice said...

So proud of you for knowing that.

Li said...

Wow, I'm red as a tomato in that picture! It was so fun to see you again!

And I promise I don't whack my kids on purpose. :)

Powered by Blogger.