"It is right two times a day!" -is his favorite joke.
I had no time to talk to him.
"hi kyle."
"SO" (no 'hello' just jumps right into whatever he wants to say) "I see you are still blond"
"Nothing gets past you Kyle"
"I liked it better dark, it is better to just keep the natural color"
"I like changing my hair, keeps things exciting"
(a girl near by listens in and feels bad for me)
"yeah! change is great"
" I know, right?. . . alright Kyle, see you later"
Weird.
I feel like being a member of the church you are required to work with crazy people. . . But i wouldn't have it any other way. I love crazy people.
Ryan Reader is another great character of the ward. He can read crazy fast, and has the YouTube videos to prove it. We can spice up any ward counsel meeting with just one comment.
It was funny in Sunday school today the teacher would say "do we have a reader?" and the boys in the front row would say "just one, and he is with the bishop. . But I'll read"
Extra thoughts of the day:
New discoveries in people: Nate Rob. . This kid is so great, give him a tour of your house you will not regret it, this guy is fun-ny!
If you have an extra 20 min to kill THIS should be the way you spend it. I've been feeling nostalgic.
2 comments:
"I eat wise guys like you for breakfast!"
There will never be anything like it again. So many ripoffs but nothing like the original brilliance.
Post a Comment