Thursday, July 9, 2009

"I'm Happy just because"


Summer in Logan, there really is nothing like it.

A few things that have been making me real happy these past two-three days. . . .

Arrested Development
I love this show, popping in the DVDs again to re-watch shows I've re-watched all last summer. . . . it just makes me so happy.

"give a man a fish and he'll eat for a night, teach a man to fish. . ."

"AND he'll want to use your yacht, and i don't want this thing to smell like fish, i'm burring through my future for it, but you wouldn't understand that cause you're a robot!"

Number two-
Box Elder bugs . . and all my bugs. . .but today i loved the boxelder bugs.

I sleep in the early afternoon and most people don't know that. So i will get text and calls while i sleep, and that's fine, I usually sleep right through them, but every once and a while, I will wake up and respond then fall back asleep, and I usually send out weird responds.

This morning- I got a text from a lady I'm doing an insect tour for this next week "Hi can I ask you a question?What is the difference between bugs and insects?"

My text back " Bugs are insects. People will mistake them for beetles, but they are a class all its own"

I had forgotten all about the text until hours after i woke up-
It just made me happy to know i was answering bug questions in my sleep.
I played with my bugs today and ran through a house full of boxelders . . . made me happy.

And number three. . . Gnomes. . . not my roommates but the gnomes themselves that we have in our house. . . . It is getting to be a creepy grandma house with figurines everywhere with eyes that follow you around the room. . . We might need to get a glass case for them we are running out of room. . I love it, they put a smile on my face.


And Last- My Orchid. . . I love my flower, I love that I grew it, it has three flowers now, and I constantly look at it when I'm in my room.

Summer in Logan, good times, all the time.

4 comments:

the Ortons 9 said...

The only thing I like about boxelder bugs is the crunch they make.
They were all over my Grandpa Claude's wooden garage. I have hated them since I was 4 1/2.

Whittron said...

seriously, your text back to that woman is gold. Gold Jerry, Gold!

McKayJoice said...

Sad sorry.

Whittron said...

sad sorry?

Powered by Blogger.