Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Forth yo!


The day we try to be proud Americans and we turn Chinese.




Wonderful red white and green pancakes, friends that come into blue bird, All American rejects, Logan Cruising, co-worker Jamie and Jordan, Fireworks, Rhoads being limp, late night bike rides, freedom, town hall meetings, Rav, working 12 hours, sunsets, John Stockten, Nick with dark hair, cleaning the bathrooms, and 10 hallas 2 nips 1 cracks 3 honks 3 high-fives

Apart from that time the entire family went to Lake Powell, with the cousins on the watter wiener- This might have been my favorite 4th of July. Great Day.





2 comments:

Parkazam said...

Your life is a party.

Savannah and Braden said...

Party on. Sorry my phone died on you yesterday. By the time I charged it, it was late, I thought I should call her back. THen I watched some TV.Hope we're still friends!

Check out my blog to see the biggest mistake I've ever made.
:) Heard of any nice wigs for sale?

Powered by Blogger.