I brought my backpack with me so people would think i am a student.
Juje needed my support while she hit on ol' Carheart.
I feel so smart right now, and my hair looks great.
Juje is cracken me up she is so freaking nervous to be here right now.
She has now walked out of the room pretending to be talking on the phone and is now giggling in the corner of the library. . . . just got a text. . . from Juje in the corner it reads-
i'm scared to come back in.
she must be scared she forgot to capitalize the "I"
I have been watching for the past two days, off and on, a documentary on the life of Freddie Mercury.
Words can not express how wonderful i think he is.
Remember on Muppet treasure island how gonzo yells at the end "off to Zanzibar! to meet the zanzibarbariains!"?
I always thought that was funny, and for some reason didn't think of it as a real place.
Well guess what?
Freddie is from Zanzibar. . . . his entire childhood was stoked in the eccentric colorful Zanzibar culture.
I'm at a different computer now Juje asked me to move so i could be next to her and ol' Carheart. . . . he IS dreamy! i was picturing him more old and haggard.
Anywho. . i think when i get a job i need to purchase a poster of freddie to
hang on my wall."For him, life was incredible and had to be pursued."
It was a great little documentary.
Juje is now successfully studding with Carheart, she is so giggly and i'm sure is retaining zero information of what she is "studying"
That's sweet. . . .they will have beautiful babies.
That's sweet. . . .they will have beautiful babies.
2 comments:
I will kill you for this!
Much better.
Post a Comment