
Sambo has been in town.
We went and got cardboard and made a wall. Went to Angie's and got big-ol cinnamon rolls, we saw seath graves there. He was with his special friend.
And for a while now I've been wanting to go to that pizza place on main, with the big neon arrow. So we went, the pizza looked like cheesecake It was good eats for sure, i loved the peanut shells all over the floor, and that willy kept saying "beat the babies!" or "hold on to your babies!"
6 comments:
that is the ugliest black sambo picture I've ever laid my eyes on.
I remember when you found that book at DI, it was the best day of you life.
mckay have you heard of the blog seriously so blessed.blogspot? You prob. have so I won't go on and on. But it's the funniest. It's a spoof on all the annoying "mormon" blogs out there. You should look, it's pretti funni.
I'd kill for that book. It's a real treasure!
Had to come back. I just figured it out. I'm just going to have to get you hitched to Dalan. Then, at least the book would be in the family. Ha! Ha! Mama Olson
Oh! Jann I just love that!! That is so funny. . . ok, if thats what I got to do I'll do it.
I hope Dalan is cool with that
Post a Comment