Tuesday, December 2, 2008

You got the swagger of a champion

Watching the two hour interview they did on Britney last night i am weirded out by celebrities and how funny it is that we worship them and want to be like them. How weird a life it must be for Britney that she can't ever go to a grocery store with someone having to take her picture.
It is also interesting to me how much of Britney is not Britney. . . that her music, her style, her videos are all something that someone else thought up. . .her perfume is a sent that she just gave an "ok" to.

. . .And not that any of this surprises me, i figure this is how Hollywood works. It is just weird to think of a life like that.




But . . . I love her, even when she shaves her head, doesn't write her own songs, and wigs out on drugs. I'm glad she is putting her kids on hold to provide us with more scandalous entertainment.

I was the first one at the store tonight to pick up the new album, and took the long way home to listen to it.
If anything, you have to agree with me that she is an amazing dancer/performer.
Her backup dancers never look as good as she does. She has a fire in her that is wonderful.

Picture taken last year when Britney was going threw a dark time in her life. . . I knew she would return to us. I'm grateful for any chance to stand by her.





3 comments:

Nathan said...

Brittany? My brother loves her and he's 38. The radio DJ here in Toronto loves her and his faith is unshakeable. The kids love her.

Me? I don't know what to think of her. But I will give her this, after the most embarassing, humiliating performance, scandalous and self destructive lifestyle, she has turned around and perhaps, just perhaps is becoming the performer that she could and should be.

Fingers crossed.

Whittron said...

I love an "unshakable faith" in Brittany, that is hilarious.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Powered by Blogger.