I did a coffee run today for some of the blue birds and it spilled in my car. . . now my car smells like coffee. . .I love it.
Tim and i ditched the bluebirds bowling tonight to go see Twilight. . .Tim was just going to see it by himself for the 5th time. . . . . . so i went with him.
It is magic when Tim and i are together. I feel like ANY movie I would see with him i will LOVE.
We splurged for the 6$ bucket of popcorn and sat one of like 20 people in this giant theater with our feet up and arm rest up.
Tim has the funnest comments during movies, i have never appreciated comments in a movie until Tim.
I think because his comments are funny, short, and don't require a response.
Edward does this wicked speed run when he gets out of the car so he can get the girl's door-
Me- I need a boy like that!
Tim -(dead serious) I know! (Tim is gay) Vampire boyfriends are all the rage!
Right before the first kiss, Tim leans over and says "oh my gosh are you ready for this?. . . Hold my hand."
. . .And there we were snuggling with our big bucket of popcorn holding hands, both picturing what it would be like to kiss Edward.
But who wouldn't want a boy who throws you on his back and does a demon speed run up a mountain to show you his diamond sparkle chest?
This is what I look for in a man.
Tim moves on Monday. . .Salt Lake.
So I will be holding auditions as to who gets to be my next movie partner.
You can start by taking me to see Australia again.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
not me. i hated twilight. (i know i wasn't actually being considered as an option...)
Maybe you should see it with Tim.
I'll go see australia again. And I'm really fun to see movies with.
Done. . . .Tomorrow?
Well, I think it's been some time since you've seen a movie with me, and I'm willing to bet that tim didn't stop breathing in the first 3 minutes of Australia, and then start crying at how wonderful it is. I'm also willing to bet that tim didn't puke half way through either into his strawberry shake cup. Just say'n.
Want to go see Australia?
Sick dallin. why the heck are you throwing up into your strawberry shake? Sick.
yeah, i would rather enjoy the movie then have to revive the person sitting next to me.
Post a Comment