What would you do with 100 thousand dollars if you couldn't invest it and you had to spend it all selfishly?
- I was asked this a few days ago but it really became a reality today, not that i got 100 thousand dollars- but i thought about it for like a good hour and figured what i would do.
1- pay off my car, and other stupid dept i have.
2- replace my windshield, buy new tires for my car and a crazy sound system. . .and just get everything fine tuned and wonderful with my little Rav 4 . . . I like that car, i wouldn't want a new one.
(i thought of all this while i was driving if you can't tell)
3- I would travel. . . one long trip (4 weeks) by myself to camboida and Thailand.
Then short little trips with the people i love.
I would take the gnome girls to Italy for just like three days until
Jo would meet up to spend an extra two days with us all.
I would take whitney to the cliffs in Norway to play with magnus just for a week.
Max Andie and Sam would be invited to go with me on a safari in Africa.
Vanessa and Dallin i would take to Japan
Aaron and Russon and Quatel to Brazil to see the Jesus statue. (they don't know each other but i feel they would all get along)
And Rhiannon, Ali and Ashley i would take to Fiji for a relaxing end to the trip.
-I would never come home between these trips and always plan for a day by myself in each area and would possibly meet up with Arther who had been backpacking around Europe.
Then I would come home and road trip with Jenna on the trans Canada from coast to coast in a rented old school convertible.
-All trips eating the best food yet staying in just average hotels. All paid by me. .. I wonder if I could do all that with 100,000$. ..
With any left over money I would buy antique furniture.
. . . sigh.
I would love to one day turn to my best friend and say "I love you, and I bought you a ticket, come with me."
Then we will play Frank Sinatra's 'Come Fly With Me' all the way to the airport.
Someday I will do that.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey roomie,
I hope that you'd buy sweet stuff for your new pad. actually i've still gotta talk with the folks, but i'm totally down. never lived with an orton i didn't love.
Post a Comment