Just reflecting on things, and wanted to say thank you to my dear friends who have brought me up when i feel down, gave me a reason to dance when i was feeling scandalous, given me a outlook for a bright future, stirred my anger, sung me to sleep, and mostly just been there when ever i need a long drive.
We have had a wonderful summer. And every time i reflect on this summer i know i will think of you.
So I when I read this I thought it was about me.. then I scrolled down and didn't see my picture.. I guess maybe it's cause you just didn't have any of me so if you need one just let me know. thanks.
2 comments:
love this so much!
So I when I read this I thought it was about me.. then I scrolled down and didn't see my picture.. I guess maybe it's cause you just didn't have any of me so if you need one just let me know. thanks.
Post a Comment