At the Costco in Salt Lake the gas price is currently $2.60. . . can you believe it? After the struggle of gas this summer I never thought i would see the day when the gas would be less then $3.50.
It inspires me to road trip. . . I don't know where, I don't know how. . . . (but i know something starting right now!(name that movie))
So i have begun to store up the gas, while the price is still decent. A gallon a day, thats all i'm aiming for. . . by September 2009 i will have all the gas i need for the rest of my life. . . (assuming that i will be a biking crazy by this point, and the only car i will drive will be a Dandelion XS. . . but never useing the seat warmers or radio at the same time, of course)
(also assuming i find a place for all that milk)
And thus saving myself over 400$.
Or we could just load up all the gas and road trip. . having an all gas paid trip . . curtsy of yours truly. . . . We would need a trailer for all the gas. . . i will brain storm (isn't that a great saying? "brain storm"? . . . I love that)
7 comments:
I think if some stranger ran into your blog and just read this one post, he'd think he ran into the rantings of a crazy woman. like seriously crazy, like off your rocker.
I honestly got this same idea yesterday when I saw gas for $2.80, but many questions arose.
What is the shelf life of gas in a bottle? Will I need to buy a special gas silo to put in my backyard? While storing gas in your house, can fumes seep out of the container and kill you? Do you know the answers to any of these?
The little mermaid...
My main concern is the cold. . does gas freeze? it can't- it is in your car not freezing, but what if it sits on a shelf in a cold garage?. . . And yes i never thought of the fumes.
Also, yes jenna wins.
Oh D...
I was working on my scooter and some gas poured on the road. When I stepped in it it melted the rubber off my shoes. there is still rubber on the driveway. Why does it do that?
Can I come on your road trip with you?!
Post a Comment