I turned on the TV. . . it has been six months or so since i voluntarily turned on the TV.
Natilie told me she "doesn't know what to think of me anymore" . . .
In my defense I am multi-tasking, in that- i'm looking up hotel prices, e-mailing, blogging and drinking some water (ok that last one is a stretch, It is true, i might just be wasting my life right now)
But on TV right now is a interview with Gene Wilder. . .Willy is literally sitting on the edge of the couch all bright-eyed and bushy tailed.
What a fascinating man (Gene not Willy) The way he talks, the phrases he chooses to disribe how he feels. No wonder his movies were crazy.
They asked him about what he thought about the new re-make of Willy Wonka, and also the new re-make of young Frankenstein (witch was a shock to willy and I, and we both don't agree to)
He never saw Willy Wonka. . . He likes Johny Dept and didn't want him to sway his opinion on him, just interesting.
And he tried to talk them out of making Young Frankenstein, i guess they are turning it into a musical, and not useing the "putting on the rits" song . . . .
Poor guy. . . . . . . he looks so old. . . . at the end of the interview he got a little coked up talking about his wife, it was sweet.

"I never believed in fate, you live your own life and call it fate." -not sure what that means, but it sounded good when he said it.
I think it made Willy want to be an actor. I hope he makes it.
4 comments:
What is a Willy?
What is a willy?
just a little friend of mine.
The summer I was 14 I watched Willy Wonka just about everyday. 13 times in one week. I know all Gene Wilder's lines. I wish I saw that show.
How little?
like is it just kind of short, or can you fit it in a pop bottle?
cuz that would be the best. you could build a terrarium around him.
Then when it didn't do the tricks you taught it, you could punish it by putting in a snapping turtle.
Post a Comment