Wednesday, September 10, 2008

8 comments:

Jack Clinton Raymond II said...

why does that only happen to girls? well, i've only heard that happening to girls.....

Nathan said...

Well, if one were to consider the logistics of "using" the toilet, I could honestly see why it would happen to women and not us mean.

I an attempt to stay clean and appropriate, I would say this: Men don't talk or text while, um, well, expelling.

Jack Clinton Raymond II said...

why didn't i think of that?...

McKayJoice said...

NO No . . oh man.

I don't take multi-tasking to that level.
I think it is rude to the person you are talking to. . weird.

We just have tighter pants then boys. . and we tend to keep our phone in the back pocket.
So you sit, you flush, you pull up the pants and the phone slips out.

Nothing wrong with that.

Nathan said...

Oh, okay?!?

I'm sure that's it. Now the question remains, was it retrieved or did it continue a spiralling demise into an abyss?

McKayJoice said...

She put her ear to the pipes and gave it a call.


I was scared someone was going to answer it.

But No, it is gone.

Whittron said...

that someone would answer it? That is too funny.

Oh, Kylee, I'm sorry!

Kylie said...

Well that sucks. Poor Kylee.

Powered by Blogger.