Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Finish the fight.

I heard the gamers discussing the topic of Omish fighting games and how awesome that would be. I was so crazy to my customers today. . . i have been SO tired.. . .even now at the end of my day i fight sleep to stay awake to blog. . I MUST BLOG!. . that and Chelsea should be home soon with the pizza.

I got about 3 hours of in-and-out sleep last night on a cot by a chain link fence. . . .

Geek#1- What are you after?
Geek#2- I'm just here for a TV and maybe the G3 mac ibook
Geek#1- The G3 what are you going to do with that? you know it can't run any of the new programs mac is coming out with now. I had to do a presentation the other day and the projector wouldn't even read my G3
Geek#2- I just wanted it for simple things, homework, watch DVDs
Geek#1 Oh right, well if you are only going to use it for that i guess that makes more sense.
Geek#2- Right, if i do anything big i can go to my G5



A very opinionated old fat man with think black suspenders- "Well, i don't like computers, They are the downfall of this world, i wouldn't walk across the street if that meant i got a whole box full of them! My Son had one and i couldn't figure out how to turn the thing off!"


We got in line at 9:45pm to be sixth in line, and wait until the gate opened at 9am.

Three things-
The chocolate voice of wyane putting us to sleep.
Our only true friend in the world Rowdy giving support
Batman disk launcher
Kaddie-did land right on my face.
. . .i mean four things




2 comments:

Nathan said...

You waited for a computer? Seriously?

McKayJoice said...

yes. yes i did.

Powered by Blogger.