I don't know if anyone ever reads my links, or my friend's blogs (i don't know why you would) But drew has some new videos. . .and i just love this one. It just reminds me of why Drew was such a good friend for me. That, and how much i love britney.
And while on the topic of others blogs. . i quite enjoyed whitney's little quote of "the more you love music, the more music you love" . . . i think that is the one thing i truly missed on my mission (nathan can attest to this). . . everything else was not as big a deal to go without.
Thanks for that thought whitney.
And also to Dad. If you must keep groaning, please try to do it in a rhythm i can dance to? I Love that Ashley old man. . . . His quotes are wonderful.
Oh the wonderful world of the blogs. . . Do you ever read blogs of people you don't know?
I do.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can attest to that. Sometimes I wondered if you stopped by to check out what was going in the world of music :)
i read your newest stuff and have browsed all your blog links. i find other people's blogs quite interesting. although my interest generally wanes after a couple of looks, unless they are a friend.
OK, I loved the video so much. Drew does Brittany much better than Brittany does Brittany
I genuinely think the way your mind works is inspiring.
Post a Comment