wasn't his!. . .Oh man MAX is coming.
I think the biggest shock to him will be little ol' Sam and Andie.
This is two of my favorite pictures, ready? ok, this is Sam and Andie right before I left on my mission. . . . . . .
And this is when i got home. . . .
They are too cool for school.
I remember freaking out that Sam sounded just like Max. Oh man. This will be the freakiest reunion ever!
Mom has already made plans for the family Christmas card. Bless her heart.
6 comments:
oh man!
Max is home in 8 more days do da do da...all my kids will be together oh the do da day!
P S why have I not seen this wonderful picture of Max? He is so dang cute.
oh mom.
Max is home in 7 more days do da do da...we will see his handsome face oh the do da day!
Max is home in just two days do da do da, I can hardly stand the wait oh the do da day!
Post a Comment