Friday, August 29, 2008

Still here. . . my eyes burn.

I've been online all night. . . it is good tho, i've returned some very long awaited e-mails.

But the last hour or so i've just been hanging out with my good friend internet. . . man i miss hanging out with you.

Look what i came across. . . the last one with the tie is Eric Brown and he is on the US team. . . same with Toot Joslin, the one in the shriff's get-up. . . Are these guys serious? Is toot his REAL name? Toot? toot was crowned world champion in Berlin 2005.

Oh man. . . .seriously tho, i have always been curious as to what it would be like to grow a beard and i think if women did, they would have much more ways of styling it, i know i would french braid my hair in one big loop around my head and down my cheek and up behind my ear. . . and i would die it. . do men die their beards? i guess if they have gray.

wow, it is a whole world of face hair that i will never get to be a part of.

Unless, i get hypertrichosis or werewolf syndrome, but from what i've come to find this is solely a hereditary trait. And only will benefit the women in ensuring her a career in the circus.




http://www.beards.org/
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/02362a.htm (i found the first paragraph interesting)

4 comments:

Rowdy said...

*sigh* I misss my beard

Whittron said...

beards are cool. I like the idea of the beard you would have. I wonder if I could grow a beard if I'd make it a fashion beard. Maybe I will draw my fashion beard & post it soon.

Nathan said...

Careful what you wish for, for, I have met a number of "ladies" that have at times more hair on their faces than I do. (depending on the day).

And if your in some countries, well, hair is considered...a...uh...well...desirable trait.

I try not to be too judgmental but, alas, a woman with a beard, can't do it.

Oh, and you will get facial hair when you get old! I've worked in nursing homes...it happens!

McKayJoice said...

wow that nursing home comment changed everything. . that was not a pretty picture.


. . . and Whitney, yes please draw up some pictures it would be wonderful.

Nathan, you need a blog, i think it would be a riot.

Powered by Blogger.