Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Pants off.

I love this weird little room, a spot in this busy city that is mine.
Lately the light has been wildly golden for the hour after I get home from work and my entire room fills with particles of sunlight. So I took a picture, this is me everyday for about an hour after work, only difference is my pants are usually off and I'm sure I'm not as stunningly beautiful when I'm not posing for pictures. (but then again, maybe I am.)


What is not pictured is my chunky AC unit that is just on the other end of that window, and it has become my best friend, there are days where I even catch myself talking to it.
"You are so beautiful"
"Ohh, thank you"

I'm so sick of the heat, maybe because my water activity has been down this year, maybe because I am choosing to drive around a car with failing AC, but for whatever reason I'm thrilled for the Fall, maybe that is why I am so aware of the light, the sun is setting a bit sooner each night and I love it.

So I lay with my 29 blankets and 47 pillows and watch hulu while I fill that massive old scrapbook with thoughts and doodles. I have taken on a few small projects to keep me feeling creative and content and its working, I feel creative and content.


One day I won't be in this room any longer and another person will be in here walking around without pants on and I hope they love it as much as I do.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.