The past few posts on this thing are getting quite boring, this summer and these past few weeks have been a doozy.
So here is another boring one for ya. . . . let's hope things shake up soon. . . . .
It was the company party last night, we all went to a Bees game, I had about 50 tickets left over and thought it would have been hilarious to hand them out to the homeless and fill the stadium with Experts and homeless. I love the Experts so much, it always warms my heart to meet families. Some little offspring look and act just like the parents and it is so dang cute to me. Sometimes it is weird to think of the people I see going home from work to family.
With Drew absent so I flew solo, normally the two of us would try and say hello to everyone and make sure people where having fun, so I attempted to do it alone. Hovering from group to group and ultimately ending up with the drunk singles in the back row. I can't even tell you what color the jerseys were last night, I didn't even see the game, it was all talk, hot dogs and crackerjacks. But the sunset was packed full of summer vibes, and the purple mountains majesty were standing so tall and strong.
I drove my little convertible down, and that summer ride back to my apartment was the best, just me, baseball, my beautiful new car and America. It was drives like that that I imagined as I dreamt of owning her, it was a lovely night. Even without Drew, I still love my job.
Thursday, August 18, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment