Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The Force Awakens.

I didn't think I would love the new Star Wars as much as I did.
Maybe it was all the over load on advertising that helped build up to the moment of sitting in the dark theater and seeing "Star Wars" pop on screen and that epic music start playing. It was more then I could take.

But maybe a part of making that moment magic was being dressed up with my co-wokers, in twinsy pajamas of my best friend.
We were stoked to see it, packed in a elevator as we left the office was so comical, I was playing the star wars music on my phone and we were way to loud for our own good. The other offices in our building must hate us.

I was giddy the entire movie, and it was a mistake sitting next to Drew. There were multiple times I had to grab my face to keep myself from laughing. Drew sometimes is the most funniest human alive.


I freaken love the Finance team, that is my Boss as Leia, it kills me. We look like idiots.
All of our costumes are just half ass and hilarious.
Drew wanted me to take a picture of him from behind to see what his but looked like because he felt like it was reveling. and we got laughing so hard at this picture, that onesie is just hugging his butt, so snug.
Good thing Drew's butt is well appreciated. Well appreciated? What am I saying? haha! It's a great butt. I can say that, that is not weird.

 


Needless to say I saw it again that night.
It was just as amazing the second time.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.