Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Nutcracker

Last time I went to the Nutcracker I must have been 12, it was so different then what I remember.
It was so damn festive. Being downtown in my busy city all dressed up and going to Capital theater was a treat. As I get older I appreciate the Christmas Season more then Christmas Day.
To watch that play reminded me a bit of how I perceived my world as a young girl, I remember being swept away into worlds of imagination with ferry queens and enchanting music.
It was great.


The lady who took our picture told us to "Put your cheeks together. . . . wait, is this a first date? how long have you two been together?"
And with her attempt to not make it awkward she made it awkward.
"We have been off and on dating for a bit, and are not dating now and are trying things out, but he is waiting on me and I am not sure about me, but we both like each other, and we don't work well and ehhhhhh"
I didn't say that, it just was comical to think of us on a first date, then to get this SUPER CUTE cheek to cheek picture.

Adam is great. I love that it is his idea to see the ballet, it was a fun night.



0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.