Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Company Party

The 2015 christmas party was a big hit. It is kinda crazy that just the two of us coordinated a party for three hundred and fifty people. 

We had a band play, a DJ take over, had a killer raffle and the food (the three bites I had) was amazing. Drew and I ran the show, so we thought it was appropriate to have, just like when hosting any A-list event, costume changes throughout the night. 

We started in out in holiday best as we greeted everyone and checked them in: 

(Our Photo pop turned out quite nice, just simple and fun)




Then it was our "Sexy Santa"Outfits for MC-ing the raffle and event. . .


Our CEO Tom, He was so fun that night, happy to see everyone, dancing on the dance floor, and maybe a slight bit tipsy.. . I love him, I am so proud to work for him.

MC-ing the show was such a joke, Drew was on fire with his jokes, and our trusty DJ Max was great with the sounds bites and music to make it packed full of energy.




Then we changed into Christmas Carolers for the rest of the evening. . . We think we are so funny. People at work think we have lost it.  





We had Mason Dress up as Olof for the dance portion of the night. . . so dumb, so great.



And now for a bunch of beautiful faces that you won't know, of people I have fallen in love with.
Work is such a treat, because the people are so awesome. Such a young, hip, group of hard workers.

Party was a success. Glad it is over.

1 comments:

Jen said...

This is awesomeness..

:D You Set The Bar High!!

Keep it That way!!

Powered by Blogger.