Stop making a big deal of the little things, cause I got big deals and I got little things.
I’m creeping up on my fourth year living in this Salty City, and this past year everything has changed, Utah has morphed into a entire new light.
For the first time in my life I feel like I can do it all, I feel like no one can touch me and everyone is my friend.
Suddenly I feel like this city has so much to offer me, I have a little more time and a little more money that I can play with my hobbies, and it has exploded my self confidence.
Time for anything else.
Getting rid of Instagram and making room for anything else, even a good nap would do myself better then checking up on a highshool aquantince who just washed her car. Why do I care?
Wanting to be a bit of a hippie in the concrete walls of the fabulous Salt Lake city.
My lil’ motorcycle has quickly become my best friend.
I rode it to work today scared like crazy the entire ride, and I might ride it non-stop for the rest of my life, and preserve Rav in the mint condition she is in so in 100 years when I’m .
The pazaz might wear out, but for now I have to get a ride in each day, or else I think about it all day.
Yesterday I took Taylor Swift on a ride, no shame, singing aloud confident that my voice is louder then the roar of my bike, but not caring one bit.
I watched the sunset at I rode every street in the Salt Lake cemetery, honking at David-O and Gordon as I drove by.
I’m sure they loved it.
I’m flying, like my little bees- alive and happy.



4 comments:
Seriously, what do I have to do to get tickets to Taylor this Friday????
KSL. . . . 5 hund-o right now. Lets do it!
"Exploded my self confidence". I love that!! And the thought of you zipping through the cemetery honking at all the prophets delights me to no end:).
MORE.
Post a Comment