Second time to the Organ Loft, I rode my bike clear down to 3300 south to the little theater and the night air was spectacular. They announced before the movie that they also put on a dinner and a dance one a month with a "nice" buffet and the Organ guy plays so you can dance. Hilarious, I've been trying to find out where the old people go to dance, and by Joe! I think I've found it!
The film of the night was Spite Marriage another one of Buster Keaton, it was his last film before sound came about and he switched over to doing movies with sound.
It is such a treat to enter that old theater and for two hours pretend like you travel back in time and the world is still small and simple. I can't get enough.
Always impressed with the Organ player, no music and on point for an hour and a half straight! It is brilliant. I need to take his picture.
Friday, September 11, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment