I’m back from my long weekend, needing a long weekend to recover.
Friday was nothing but the pool, I rocked my rashgaurd, and then finally took it off and got my thighs and stomach lobster red, then it was motorcycle rides and visiting a monster house with a psychedelic pool for the Eaglewood fireworks.
Saturday was breakfast at Aggies in Logan, Floating the Onida River, checking in to the hotel in Preston, BBQ in Idaho Falls along with the best firework show of your life, back to the Hotel to jump on the bed, watch Tremers get little sleep and wake up for Sunday German pancakes, and then a Sunday family diner that was the best food we've had since Golden Corral.
It was a beautiful 4th of July, and the best part was spending it with this guy:
Officer Van Dyke, a man who comes alive this time of year.
Floating the river was pure euphoria, in my blow up lounge chair, with all my friends floating around me, it was a hilariously good time.
The river was packed, PACKED! And it made it all the more festive, and all the more exciting.
God bless this land full of massive amounts of floating water, natures playground.
I didn’t know what time it was all weekend, it just didn’t matter. It was country music in full swing, with cheap american flags decking out the front runner, felt like I was in high school again.





0 comments:
Post a Comment