We had been talking about it for a while and with the low gas prices it was time.
Me, Four Rambunious boys, a two-disk compilation of the Best of Johnny Cash and 37 feet of home.
The RV was quite cheap (If you don’t add the add-ons).
$100 for kitchen tools? No thanks.
$100 for bedding, No, we have sleeping bags.
We have to pay an extra 35 bucks to winterize the RV when we are done if we use water? No, we can live with out water.
"Dumping" No, No, It's fine.
Basically we just drove around our beds around all weekend.
Ben- "Make a right!!" (As he hangs upside down over Drew driving)
Drew- "Where??"
Ben- "Anywhere!"
We picked up Ben in Price, stayed the first night there. Woke up to a McGillel bing thrown at me.
Fast food breakfast in bed, da best way to start an RV day.
We hit a wild turkey, found a cave, ate at the greatest little grub box in Green River, hiked a slot canyon, and tried to square dance at 50 mph.
I love these boys. Love em.
Rolling out of bed, having 37 feet to stretch out and this is how we would ride.
Wild that anyone would trust us 5 with an RV, we are just children, giddy over every lil thing.
Now all I want to do in life is buy an RV and fill it full of ten children. It's a wild ride.
"Dumping" No, No, It's fine.
Basically we just drove around our beds around all weekend.
Ben- "Make a right!!" (As he hangs upside down over Drew driving)
Drew- "Where??"
Ben- "Anywhere!"
We picked up Ben in Price, stayed the first night there. Woke up to a McGillel bing thrown at me.
Fast food breakfast in bed, da best way to start an RV day.
We hit a wild turkey, found a cave, ate at the greatest little grub box in Green River, hiked a slot canyon, and tried to square dance at 50 mph.
I love these boys. Love em.
This breakfast will haunt me, it was so good.
And that pancake has completely consumed by Drew. That guy loves breakfast food.
Wild that anyone would trust us 5 with an RV, we are just children, giddy over every lil thing.
Now all I want to do in life is buy an RV and fill it full of ten children. It's a wild ride.








4 comments:
I have one question, how did he put syrup on that giant pancake?? It looked twice as big as the plate. Please don't tell me he ate it dry.
I don't remember. . .
shoot.
I'll get to the bottom of this.
Oh My Gosh.. Oh How I Love This..
Okay guys, I know what you're thinking. This is the third consecutive post in a row. Where is the challenge I was promising? Well shut your mouth's for a freaking second and I'll tell you what's about to go down. From here on out you're going to have to find my CommentBlogs by investigating simple hints. Just a warning, these hints may be vague, and this will require some serious digging. So put on your boots, and grab your shovels. My next featured CommentBlog is going to be found on a post in 2012. The final hint is one word: DENNIMJACKET. (Yeah I get that that's two words. Chill out, its an idiom.)
Today my mind is going crazy. I've been super distracted with some really heavy information.. And since this blog is hidden in the safety of the comment section, I'll share it.
One of my very best friends dared me to do something pretty insane. Its not just any kind of dare. Not the kind where you can laugh and move on, it's like triple dog dare status from our playground days. If I refuse, there is a lot to lose. I lose my unbroken status of never turning down a dare. My reputation as an all time world champion bad ass will be gone. Duh, i'm going to go through with this dare to preserve that, but the anticipation is weighing heavy on my mind.
I can't believe i'm going to post this for *potentially* all my fans to see... but you want to know what the dare is? I'm supposed to Vine something OTHER than cats!! Good grief!!! (If you don't follow me on Vine, you should)
I'm really picky when it comes to content I publish on social media. I feel like its a direct reflection of who I am and what I value as a woman. I don't believe in snap judgements, but understand its part of the human condition. So to avoid looking sketchy or irrational I carefully selected a theme for my Vine. Cats. I love cats so much. Not enough to ever let one into my house. But as close as you can get to letting them inside, without actually letting them in- thats how much I love them. I'm obsessed.
Over the years I have cataloged an insane amount of cats that have gotten a freaky amount of popularity. People who share my affinity for cats follow and love my weekly posts. The anticipation of what type of cat is really fun for my followers I think. Will it be a siamese, or a striped tom cat? People can't stand the anticipation, they love to hate it, but they don't hate to love it. They love that they hate how much they love it.
I feel like Vining something out of my normal genre will really hurt my following. People trust me. People feel safe when they check out my profile because its unpredictably predictable. They have a general idea of what to expect, so it puts them at ease. I feel like I act as a therapist for a lot of these fans, just by keeping consistent.
So there it is. Thats the dilemma. I have no idea how to approach this challenge. If you have any suggestions you can text me directly. If you don't have my phone number, its probably best you just keep reading my blog in secret.. cause I don't know you, and I don't like taking advice from strangers.
Keep an eye on my Vine guys. Until next time.
-McKay
Post a Comment