Another successful Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour this year.
And the movie that won the McKay’s Choice Award.
Is Tashi & The Monk. . . . .
I wish I could post the entire film on my blog because it was so much more then the story, it was watching the little kids interact, it was the compassion of the Monk, the sweet way he was with the kids was overwhelming.
When the film was over you sat there just trying to see if any of the good from the film or the emotions were reflected in my own life.
It was wonderful.
All the other films were your typical Banff films, amazing and fast and colorful.
Sitting there watching them, we discovered that sympathy adrenalin is a real thing.
1 comments:
The kid falling at :40 seconds is priceless. I love this trailer. I need to watch the whole thing film.
Post a Comment