This year Karli was so lovely to let us have it in Kamas, and her perfect cabin.
I am always impressed that friends will show up on a Monday night for the dinner, but they always do, and this year they had to travel so I was even more impressed how much they love to sit and eat with friends.
This Guy and his beard:
Was a huge help this year, and came up early to the cabin to do whatever I told him to do, then put on flannel and chopped wood, broke the ax, fixed the ax with duck tape and then chopped more wood.
He took his mashed potatoes assignment very seriously, researching the best way to do it, visiting an old man to find out his secret, then cooked 10 pounds of potatoes. They turned out quite perfect, home made gravy too, everyone was impressed.
The table was set by yours truly, it makes me so happy to use my state plates, and put flowers in pumpkins and name cards in pinecones. It was a perfect cabin table.
And I didn't even use pintrest.
The sweater was bought off Etsy, it was too perfect, just look at it! I look amazing.
But the friends are what make the evening perfect.
I have the greatest friends who on some days I don't deserve.
(I love this picture, because Drew and Whitney are my two best friends and I know that this is each of their genuine happy face, I just love it)Syd just posted about the night HERE, her post is quite lovely.




3 comments:
Can't believe I missed this! I'm flying out next year.
This is my geniune happy face!?!?! Crap!!!!!
Thank you so much for inviting me, it was a night never to forget!
Next Year... Baby! Next Year!!
Post a Comment