Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The plaine lands and the door is flung open before the plane comes to a stop.
He yells over the engine.
"Where am I?!?"
"Is this Price Rupert?!"
"Where's Alaska?!"
He sounded drunk, his leg hanging out of the plane.

It made my day, I really couldn't tell if he was serious, and if he wasn't it is such a funny joke.
Watching the planes land, was just like Tail's Spin, so awesome.



And here is the good picture I took of my Mother, who can not return the favor and take a good picture of me.

I set it on timer and this is all you get. . .



At sunset we watched the sun set over the trees and salt water. . .
I took this shot. . .
 Then RaVoe, noticed Dad's diet coke. . . . nope!
They will drink it all day long, but never pose with it in a picture. . . that's trashy. (My Dad didn't know)
Gotta hide it. .
Good idea.

Tomorrow. . . . Alaska

1 comments:

Jenna said...


Ravoe is so beautiful.

Powered by Blogger.