Sitting outside my apartment, I have my shoes off on the grubby stair well so I can use my shoe to reach round the building and wack it on my roommates window.
I'm locked out.
I know she is in there, and she hates me.
There is no way she can not hear me.
About 2 minnuets ago I went to the fuse box and flipped the switch to her room, I listened as her AC unit and music shut off.
I'll sweat her out.
I called the main office and if I walk the hill to go in, they will give me a key that I then have to walk back to return, it is more effort then I want to give right now in this heat.
And more importantly it has become principal, you are two feet away, you know I'm out here, I've sent you 7 texts, called 3 times, and I've been banging on your window with short pauses for an entire ten minutes.
She hasn't spoken to me because I kicked her out, my name is on the lease of the apartment and things got so bad between her and I, AND her and the other Roommate that it was time.
I wish I felt more free to rant on this blog because I find it completely fascinating the workings of her mind. But I need to bite my tongue, this post is already more then what I should be politely saying.
I don't understand nasty people, searching to make situations difficult, and at first I sympathized, I wanted to help. Then I thought it was me, and I needed to lighten up, but no- some people just want to watch the world burn. Using sympathy to grab your mind and twist it like a puzzle.
So I sit, on principal, on this nasty stairwell, acting like a child.
I won't give in!!
There comes a point where you can't let people walk on you, even when they scare you.
I reached that point about two weeks ago. No ounce of sympathy remains in my body.
So, at the first of September she will be gone, and I am happy to report I will be getting a new roommate, someone I have never lived with apart from living on Canyon View Drive.
Whitney (My Sister and Best Friend) is moving in.
We will share a wall, our secrets and maybe she will join me on my bi-weekly trips to Trader Joe's.
I'm thrilled, doing some deep cleaning, purging my life from the nasty annoyances.
. . . . .. . . .. . . . . .
This just in: the door was unlocked, and she quickly scampered back to her room to avoid me.
I win.
Yes, run away, be afraid, be very afraid.
Saturday, August 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Perhaps we're all children here because I can't help but want ALL THE DIRT
haha! Oh man I love that.
Never. give. in.
I'm so excited!
This is hilarious.
OH MAN! That is the WORST! Being Locked Out is Bad, but dealing with the nasty person, isn't even worth the time. the worst part of all that was the fact that she knew it was you the whole time, and she ignored you. Such Poor Roommate Behavior. I fear for the next person who has her for a roommate.
at least you and Whitney are going to be Reunited in the Same place. Rock on! :D Your FamJam is the Bomb and I don't know them very well.
BAHAHAHAH! YES!! GO McKay!! This is wonderful. I'm so glad Whitney is there. Makes my heart happy. I love you Whitney.
Post a Comment