For months we never thought her desire for disney, Dr who, sleeping, and Harry potter would ever allow her any time to get a job.
But after applying and not getting the job at Disney, Hannah got a job working for Utah's Hoggle Zoo!
So it was our pleasure to go
She got lost, had to plan extra time to start her shift so she knew she would find her way back.
She bought us all pretzels so she could use her 50% discount and she was pleased as punch to announce that "I don't want to you to take advantage of this, but I get 33% off in the gift shop"
It was great, so great to see her in action, at the end of the day after walking around with us and filling us with zoo facts she left to start her shift taking tickets, and I have never seen her head move so quickly to keep up.
Hannah, what a gem of a human being.
Is that a joke? I'm not smelling that.
(Ok, I smelled it, so did Drew)
Could have watched the white-tail lemurs all day.
The zoo is wonderful.
0 comments:
Post a Comment