This guy. . .
Quite excited to start his new job, right on main street, in the heart of the salty city, doing marketing for the internet, of outdoor things to sale online with other buyers and get a discount (I am not quite sure what he is doing)
And in switching from a suit and tie, Adam now gets to rock a casual look at work.
So Andie came in town, we got breakfast in the city and went shopping.
And not to feel left out, Andie and I got matching shoes too. . .
We walked from vans with a mother load of stuff, and Andie waves a magic wand and we get 600 bucks taken off the bill.
She is the greatest.
Adam is going to look so good.
Saturday, March 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Andie is not old enough to be in the city!
I love this picture of you two so much! I adore you girlies!!
oooh! I want shoes like that! You two are gorgeous!
Post a Comment