I've been quite close to him and his wife and it was a crazy thing to watch them go.
I felt more at peace and happy today at church then I have felt in a while, it is interesting to see the long term effects the gospel can have on a person.
It really makes me think about what the internal motivation is when I think of the time Kevin Cahoon put into being our bishop, burdening himself with our irrational, dramatic YSA lives.
Without saying a word about the things he believes you can see his belief in God, you can see his dedication to do what is required of him. It is quite moving and it really is sad to see him go.
Singles Wards, maybe the best/worst kind of ward to be a part of.
2 comments:
The only one who has a different facial expression ;)
You are, always have been, always will be...one of a kind.
That's what makes you great. Don't ever loose that!
Singles ward bishops...those guys have a guaranteed spot on a shiny throne!
And so true about singles wards...do I hate them or love them!
Post a Comment