And as we drove and RaVoe commented on the beautiful morning my Dad said
"I think we should make it a goal to get up and enjoy the morning once a year"
Good goal Dad, once a year? I can hack that.
I love that my entire family are not morning people.
We drove up to the point of the mountain, to make friends with the cutest little dog, and see Dad fly.
I've been to that hill multiple times to watch them fly. Every time it is so magic to be there, as these big beautiful umbrella's of color cut through the sky in silence. Today was no difference, and it was exciting that my Dad was the one in the air.
3 comments:
Yes! I'm glad you were there to document it!
Who knew that that kind of beauty was happening so early in the morning?
I like all these pictures a lot. You look amazing. Ravoe and andie do to.
Post a Comment