No matter what is going on in life, if my testimony is strong or weak, if I'm working or if I am home, I love Conference, something about the crazy Mormons getting together, a feeling of family, of togetherness, of note taking and suit and tie.
But above all I love the idea of pajama church, of kids who are bored out of their mind, of dad in garment tops and mom's making food.
Last Conference I discovered that Instagram gives you a peek into what all the crazy Mormons are doing.
Flipping through the pictures I felt so united in our craziness. . . love it.
LAST YEAR'S Instagrams were so good and may have topped this year, but I still wanted to post some of my favorites.
Why is the underwear outside of his pants? I lol-ed at this.
I love that someone has fallen in love with that head of hair.
Dad in flannel pants, Dancing, that boy love/hates it.
That little boy's little face Makes me so happy, tangled up in his brother's legs!
That boy in little red PJs is killing, so cute.
Grown man in sunngie
Love that sleeping man on the carpet in the background.
And matching gray vests, so cute, I bet they both are loving each other.
I love being a part of this crazy crew.
These pictures make my heart swirl.
6 comments:
i loved going through #ldsconf myself, but I didn't see some of these, epic & awesome! :D
I was hoping you would do this again! Love this so much.
This was magical and awesome. So much humanity. Thanks for going through and sharing your favorites.
So much humanity! I love this!
It's true that last conference's instagram feed was better- but that bare bum made this!
this is rad, mormons are just rad.
Post a Comment