Friday, March 15, 2013

Matching Cowboy Boots.

Walked to work, twice today. 
And saw the city for the first time, again. 


Then RaVoe and Matt did a surprise drop by and we went to Gourmandise.
RaVoe wanted to celebrate me, that I am alive and I am amazing.
It is my anniversary of my Open Heart Surgery.
Being cut open, heart stopped for 20 minutes, lung deflated, ribs separated. 
And I am still alive today, it is kind of amazing. 
RaVoe, each year, reminds me of it. 
And so the three of us ate carrot cake, fudge cups and a a pie-thing and raised two Diet Cokes and a water and cheered to my life, and how great it is that I have it.  
What would the world have been like without me?
So glad we don't have to know.

7 comments:

Whittron said...

It would be dark. Glad you are here to lighten it.

Ky said...

Its like you have two birthdays. Twice your heart started.... is that weird. anyways, I am glad you are alive.

McKayJoice said...

Thanks guys, that is real sweet of you.

Drew Danburry said...

I don't know what to say specifically, but i do want to send all my love and gratitude and appreciation to you cause I think you are an amazing human being. Lots of love Mckay.

Evaleah said...

Hey . . . this is random, but you have to check this out. HAVE TO!

http://www.firstpersontetris.com/

It will blow your mind.

P.s. I'm glad you're still alive too :)

Connie de said...

Good job on staying alive!

Jen said...

I learn something new about you every time I read your blog.

I'm glad that you are alive! :D

You're Beautiful!

Powered by Blogger.