And we danced. And we cried. And we laughed. and had a really really really good time
Take my hand. . Am and NOT, I will NOT stand on the wall!
The Ego banishes! Freak'n give my all!
We learned it all from YOU! save my life, COME ON! Party up the sorrow, till tomorrow Morning happens. Take my HAND, let's have a blast.
Sitting at Denny's at 1am last night, Joey had passed out in his seat, and we all had a this thick smell of chlorine. It was summer.
1.
the season between spring and autumn, in the NorthernHemisphere from the summer solstice to the autumnal equinox,and in the Southern Hemisphere from the winter solstice to thevernal equinox.
2.
the period comprising the months of June, July, and August inthe U.S., and from the middle of May to the middle of August inGreat Britain.
3.
a period of hot, usually sunny weather: We had no real summerlast year.
4.
the hotter half of the year ( opposed to winter ): They spend thesummers in New Hampshire and the winters in Florida.
5.
the period of finest development, perfection, or beauty previousto any decline: the summer of life.
(Note #5 )
(Summer: A state of mind, clear from worries, open to love, room to dance)
I went to bed at 3 not showering, partly due to laziness, partly because I knew the chlorine would give me good dreams. Partly because I am a lover, I believe in love at first sight, I love connecting with strangers on the dance floor, I daydream about leaving Macaroni Grill on the back of the motorcycle with Lance, I will kill hours reading blogs like THIS, and I believe that chlorine for me acts like a time machine, and will carry my mind to a place where in the past moments of summer, giving a smell of the perfect future.
Spring cleaning, Spring hits on the 20th, time to clear the clutter, I have been living in clutter for a month now.
Clutter of the mind, confusion, clutter with friends, with my room, with my apartment, time to reclaim the chlorine! Time to give room for fresh air.
I will not, I will give a DAMN who watches me, I will live! I will LIVE, Librate the FOX in me!
Make room for insects hunts, room to work long work days, room for love.
". . . . . . this is for the spring time, that always seems to show up right after the winter"
"This is for everyone of you"
"The city knew his heart better then he did, and as he walked it listened to the streets"
0 comments:
Post a Comment