They love me at work.
How could they not?
And I love them, it is a beautiful thing we have going.
Today Lance bought me lunch.
"Anything on the menu!" Because I had done some extra favors for him.
So I got the Grilled Beef Filet served with Lobster Mashed Potatoes and green beans (we ran out of asparagus).
And it was as if I didn't know what flavor was until that very moment.
Best steak I've had, cooked to a medium-rare.
I had to document on the blog, because it really was the best steak I've had in my entire lifetime.
It had flavor color, the meat itself was so tender and bloody.
I sat and ate and pondered on the vegans in this world, and silently wept for them, how blind they are. It tugs at my heart strings.
Food makes me so happy.
I had a National Geographic magazine in my purse that I had bought form the DI about the jeweled scarabs, so I sat and ate and it made for a lovely day. Eating alone while I read. . . something very fulfilling about it. (no pun intended)
Come see me at the Grill, I will serve you the best steak of your life.

1 comments:
"You had me at Lobster Mashed Potatoes"... But everything looks yummy!
Post a Comment