Hannah is one of a kind, and there is no controlling or predicting what she will say next.
She is a gem, with a new years resolution to "Wear more green"
Last night we went to the theater, Drew got us all tickets to see 'Arsenic and Old Lace' and it brightened Hannah's millennium that she was invited to come along with the group.
We made a quick stop at the DQ, Hannah picked herself up some fries to hide in her purse and bring out in the middle of the play. .
"Hannah do those toms keep your feet warm?"
"Weeellll, depends on if I'm inside or outside. If I'm inside then yes, if I am outside then it depends on the weather. But I figure that the play will be indoors so I would be ok"
Oh, Hannah, always thinking.
And to add to that, that Sean showed up in Gym clothes, Casey falling asleep, Aaron's eye puffed up and crying. It was a great night
Take a close look at this picture. . .I can't find anyone under the age 72, can you? I love it.
Tis a shame that the kids these days are all hyped up on video games and crack cocaine and have no time for the arts. . a shame.
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment