Jordan gave me permission to post this picture of him and I so I thought I would take advantage even though I have little to say. Jordan hates pictures of himself. But he knows how much I love my blog, he has been making appearences since 2009 he also knows no one really cares about my blog.
Thus the picture. . .
I introduced Jordan to the Pie Hole tonight. . he loved it.
He really is a dear friend to me, he told me tonight that I need to find someone who appreciates my sense of humor, because not many people really understand how funny I am.
Little does he know I don't even pull out my best jokes around him, and even he himself has yet to see how amazingly funny I am.
Saturday, January 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I care....
Pushing Daisies....just saying is all ;)
You are so great
That may be one reason I love it so much.
Post a Comment