Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Biggest Loser has started up again!
 I got so emotional watching the 4-hour, 2-night season premier. Something about fat people finding hope makes me cry. I love that first workout where they bring them all in the gym and yell at them, push then to their limits, falling off the treadmills and throwing up. . it is so inspiring. 
Three kids are on the show. Bringing awareness to childhood obesity.
They call the little boy BINGO and he melts my heart. So adorable. 


So I weighed myself. I hope by next week (like the biggest losers) to lose and average of  7 each week over the course of the next 13 weeks. That will put me at about 43 pounds, reaching my ideal weight and my goal of being 2-dimensional. 


So today started out with the gym, The treadmill at my gym is broke, so I got on the bike (because I refuse to use the pointless elliptical machine) and then I lifted a weight or two. 
It was great, I feet great. 
I've been eating healthy, being brain-washed by a new book I'm reading. 
Today I went to a little Art Gallery stroll to be a little more healthy for the mind too.
And for about three months I was making green smoothies, and for some reason I stopped, well now they are back. Something about that vibrant green color makes me so happy. 



Just doing my part to be healthy. 
Gotta keep up!
Gotta tackle childhood obesity!
Hope this momentum last longer then a week.

1 comments:

Whittron said...

Hey, I like the elliptical!

Powered by Blogger.