"Well, I'm based out of Texas But I wouldn't claim that as home, I was never meant to go there, I knew it was the wrong decision too many signs upon moving there that I overlooked and should have seen them as a bad sign"
"Oh. . . . so, where are you from?"
(So nuts)
She made it clear there was NO SMOKING around her. .
She is a lesbian (not that there is anything wrong with that) a singer/songwriter who was preforming at Sundance. . yet we never got a chance to hear her play, something about her voice? I don't know. . . again very vague/bizarre.
It took her 9 trips to unload the car, I helped a bit. So. much. stuff.
And I cooked us all breakfast in the morning. . . and she couldn't risk eating dairy (it makes saliva on her vocal cords) so she sat and watched us all eat eggs and pancakes and orange juice.
So weird, and so great, people are the weirdest. .
And now that I've had a few surfers in our apartment all I want to do is have more surfers, make friends with everyone. And I can see myself in this mindset where I been finding it easier to make friends with strangers. And I want them all to come stay at my place and I want to cook them breakfast.
Becky and I Couchsurfing-
(I guess this is the couchsurfing pose, Leah suggested it after the last surfers were with us, it might stick)
"Oh. . . . so, where are you from?"
(So nuts)
She made it clear there was NO SMOKING around her. .
She is a lesbian (not that there is anything wrong with that) a singer/songwriter who was preforming at Sundance. . yet we never got a chance to hear her play, something about her voice? I don't know. . . again very vague/bizarre.
It took her 9 trips to unload the car, I helped a bit. So. much. stuff.
And I cooked us all breakfast in the morning. . . and she couldn't risk eating dairy (it makes saliva on her vocal cords) so she sat and watched us all eat eggs and pancakes and orange juice.
So weird, and so great, people are the weirdest. .
And now that I've had a few surfers in our apartment all I want to do is have more surfers, make friends with everyone. And I can see myself in this mindset where I been finding it easier to make friends with strangers. And I want them all to come stay at my place and I want to cook them breakfast.
Becky and I Couchsurfing-
(I guess this is the couchsurfing pose, Leah suggested it after the last surfers were with us, it might stick)

2 comments:
I would love to do some couch surfing with you, specially if you cook breakfast, sound like so much fun, but perhaps I would try to go on a much warmer month as I am a sissy with the cold.
Ahhh! I would love if you came and stayed with me! It would be the biggest, most delicious breakfast the world has ever seen, you are more then welcome.
Post a Comment