I'm at work.
Typing on my cracked iPhone
That's how slow it is, blogging at work, trying not to get caught. I'm going to be here for about 12 hours today.
Im in my second hour.
10 more to go.
It wouldn't be dragging but last night I was out playing on Main Street in park city until 4am.
I was too tired today to fix my hair.
The bun that it is currently in has been in my hair since about 4am this morning.
I was thinking 'it could be a cool messy bun!'
But I think it just looks messy. I put on extra eye-liner to compensate. But I think it is just adding to the trashyness.
I was surrounded in a world of stars last night. I was put up in a house on Main Street.
All my Utah life I have never been a part of any of the sundnace stuff.
Park city was at it's finest.
Thanks to karli and the awesome synergy of my friends.
There were too many stars to take pictures of. I didn't want to bother them.
But here is one, maybe the favorite celeb of the night. I passes him on the stairs going to the bathroom.
He is more handsome in person. Film doesn't do him justice.
Adam Brody.
From the hit TV show 'The OC' or films such as 'Mr. And Mrs. Smith'
I hated it, but I was totally star struck.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
wait, I didn't mean to delete that. I said, " I love Adam Brody. I totally had a huge crush on him too. I would have been star struck! So cool!"
Ahh.. Seth Cohen.. :D
i think Adam Brody was checking you out. As he should, look how darling you are.
He was, I'm quite sure of it.
So glad you share my Love Heather. . . . he is the best.
Post a Comment