But today, in a small way, I break that rule, only because I don't think many people read my blog much anymore, and two- I'm in the mood to brag, I have these pictures and a cute story and nothing to do with them.
So, there you go.
I was dating a man, a ruggedly handsome man who could grow a Freddie Mercury-esk mustache.
We were kinda doing a long distance thing, so when my Birthday rolled around my door was bombarded packages. It really was the greatest thing in the world, to receive so much fun mail.
To be surprised by another package almost every day, watch the jealous rage in my roommates eyes, sitting down at the kitchen table and forgetting all your worries for the day as you cut it open to see whats inside.
The best.
And no, things didn't work out with the two of us, and it is way fun to work at getting over someone while the packages are still pouring in. But, it really was one of the greatest things that ever happened to me, it made my millennium.
And I'm loving the picture of me with all my packages. . too much, it is too much!

4 comments:
Which Reminds me I still need to send you some mail.. and man.. I need to come to utah to see you!! You would make me dress all hip and cool.
I want to know who this man was.
Aah Nice !! Always awesome to receive surprise mails whether or not things work between the two :P
P.S - People are reading the blogs :) And Surprise Surprise You have a new fan :) Just went through some of your blogs and they are really awesome and full of life :)
God knows how i landed on this Blog !! Oh yeah clicked "Next Blog" while i was on my blog page he he !!
Hey that is awesome! Always fun to have a new reader! Glad you enjoy.
Post a Comment