Friday, December 7, 2012

It's her. . .I know it.

I received a text two days ago from my friend Aaron.

Aaron: Is RaVoe in town??

(Aaron has never met RaVoe, but has become a good friend to me thus, seems to know all about her by my stories or whatnot)
Me: No. She couldn't make it
My thoughts: Did I tell Aaron that RaVoe might be coming up today to go to Trader Joe's with me?
Aaron: Are you sure? She's in the apple store.
Me: What?
My thoughts: There is no way RAVOE would be in a computer store, defiantly not her.

 Then Aaron send this picture:

My thoughts after an out burst of laughter: What the? Is he being serious? is that lady drinking coffee  does she have on sweat pants? There is no way he is serious.
Aaron: It's her. I know it.
Aaron: Isn't it???
Me: Yeah! Go introduce yourself! I can't believe she is here!
My thoughts: Is he picking up the sarcasm?
Me: Why didn't she tell me?
Aaron: Haha I knew it. I'm being helped with my phone so I can't!
Me: Crap
Aaron: They are going to take my phone in a sec :(
Aaron: She is so hip with her Mac and her hot chocolate.
Me: She is the hippest.
Aaron: Haha just learning how to use it!
Me: She knows who you are, go say 'Hi'
Me: Please say hi, you are killing me. 

At this point I can't even text I am all laughs about the idea of happy-go-lucky Aaron making a fool of himself to this lady. I stop getting text, because he had his phone being worked on, and the entire waiting time I there was no doubt in my mind that Aaron would not say hi, he is too friendly. About ten minuets later I get a text from Aaron: Call me. Right now!

 He was livid, and I I had zero ounce of sympathy for him, it was a perfect little prank.
I told him to type up the dialogue that I could post it on my blog but he was too mad, and I've yet to see it.

All I know is that he walked up to her, and Aaron being quite tall crouched down to be eye-level with this laddy, and gave her a "Hi, RaVoe"
The lady doesn't admit that she is not "RaVoe" and gives him a confused look, that only allows Aaron to make a bigger fool of himself, with phrases like "I commented on your cat instagram" "I'm McKay's friend from the summer" Until she pulls out her gun handlers permit to prove her name is not RaVoe.

The entire thing kills me, I still laugh when I'm alone about how funny it was.

4 comments:

RaVoe said...

I still cant believe that he pictures me as a frump with nasty-as hair! I cant wait to meet this Aaron.

jujubeecher said...

That is hilarious. Hilarious, I tell you.

Nat said...

best story ever! matt and I are laying on our living room floor reading this and we can't stop laughing. and ravoe-I had the same reaction when I saw the picture without reading the rest of the story-what the? when did ravoe's hair get so nasty? ha.

Jits said...

Ha ha ha !! Brilliant

Powered by Blogger.