Or when Whoopi finally gets the (black) boy to come out of his shell and sing in Sister Act 2. .
Catholic kid's choirs are amazing right? The acoustics of the cathedral are amazing right?
This, this is what I was expecting.
But ohmidamn it was so boring, I felt so bad for the kids.
They sing and sing but never leave the same note.
Aaron and Marcus came with me, Aaron was worst then the kids "Let's get out of here and go eat Chinese at my place" "will you scratch my back?" "I feel asleep"
We lit a candle, said a prayer, there was some standing and sitting, then kneeling.
At one point Aaron got lazy with his kneeling and his bare bum started to make an appearance.
"Is my bum showing?"
"Just check!"
"Take a picture"
He really needs to get that fixed.
So we skipped out after the priest blessed us, had some gourmet Chinese and a quick dance.
It was a pointless, wonderful way to spend our lunch break.
We lit a candle, said a prayer, there was some standing and sitting, then kneeling.
At one point Aaron got lazy with his kneeling and his bare bum started to make an appearance.
"Is my bum showing?"
"Just check!"
"Take a picture"
He really needs to get that fixed.
So we skipped out after the priest blessed us, had some gourmet Chinese and a quick dance.
It was a pointless, wonderful way to spend our lunch break.



1 comments:
I love the choir at my church but it's not a kids one, they are still very good and lively every mass which makes it much more enjoyable. I can't stand masses with and "organ piano", those are SO boring!
Post a Comment