Saturday I went out for breakfast lunch and dinner, with different people, in different outfits, unintentionally.
Breakfast with Leah- Kneaders, downtown in the City Creek Center, all you can eat french toast.
Lunch with Aleah-Atlantic Cafe-
A little Greek, family owned place on Main street, Downtown. The food is always so fresh and amazing.
I usually don't like to get the same thing twice when I go eat, trying new foods is one of my favorite things, but this Salad is so hard to part from, I've had it three times now.
Caprese Salad : olives, basil, tomato, roasted red bell pepper. fresh mozzarella, and parma prosciutto. . It is divine, the service there is always top notch too.
Dinner with Drew Aaron and the Australian- Ichiban Sushi
I ended up going here twice this week, and had the best sushi of my life.
Ichiban is the sister company to Mikado. . Where I worked for about 6 months.
The restaraunt is downtown in an old church, so it has these high rafters and great stained glass windows.
And the sushi is incredible
Favorite roll this week-
LOTUS in side is shrimp tempura, cucumber, and avocado rolled in the sea weed, on top is yellow tail (a almost butter-like fish) and salmon, then they have taken lemon, lime, and have them thinly sliced over the top of the fish, the citrus will slightly cook the fish giving it a great tart taste and over it all it the ponzu sauce I highly recommend it.



0 comments:
Post a Comment