Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'll Bogey your Mulligan.

Apart from when we we young and would sneak onto the golf coarse to sled  or to star-gaze I had never even been on a golf course until yesterday.

I feel like my life up to this point has been a waste. A waste of time I could have been working on my swing, a waste of time that I could have spent clearing my mind, figuring out life's problem as I caught some rays and drove on the green fairway. 

I had no idea how zippy those golf cars were, had no idea that you were allowed to drive them on the grass. 

I blame myself because I seem to make friends with people who don't golf, apart from my cousins, and my Uncle no one in my life cares much for the sport. 

The weather was perfect, fall air, the green green grass. Jordan drank a Wasatch raspberry beer, that smelled so good, and after he got a bit buzzed he became more grabby and funny and took of his shoes to play barefoot. If I did take up golfing I might have to take up drinking too, it seemed fitting, so relaxing. 

We golfed the entire 18 holes, I am dang good. Well, Jordan said I'm amazing for a beginner. 
At the 16th hole a fox came out on the green, and Jordan and I feed him doughnuts. 



Unemployment never felt so right.

2 comments:

sunshine said...

Oh my Gosh, I LOVE that fox, can I keep him? In fact I would exchange it for my little Owl giveaway, hahahaha... do we have a deal?

Weather looks amazing, glad u are enjoy unemployment for us that deep inside wish we could have a few days of that!

Whittron said...

Freaking FOX!!!! You got so close to it, sooo jealous!

Powered by Blogger.